CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rainbow



A few weeks ago in the morning we had some lightning & thunder. I went out and saw a full rainbow out over the ocean. The top picture is how it came out on the camera. The bottom one is with some auto adjustments done by Picassa software (also used to upload this to our blog! The storm did not come in over land. I can't remember when the last time we had a thunder storm before this one.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a great rainbow! I bet it was even better in person. I'm so glad you guys are posting pictures!!!

Tara said...

WOOOOOW! What an amazing picture, I can only imagine how even more amazing it must have looked in person!!! Beautiful.

David Stewart said...

Actually it looked pretty much like the top picture in person. Amazing what a little adjusting will do.

Monson Family said...

That is a perfect rainbow. That is fun. We are always having thunderstorms. Hopefully it will help the girls be used to it and not be scared of them!

Cyndi said...

How cool!!! We have had lots of thunder storms up here in the past few weeks. Some evenings it just sprinkles for 10 minutes and has a bunch of thunder and lightning. Kind of fun, as long as it doesn't hurt anything.