CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Childhood memories


The Stump. This was located at the end of the street we lived on and was also on the way to grandparents home in Brigham City so we would stop often to get a drink. The stump was just the lower half by that time. It has been replaced by a concrete replica now but the water still flows. It was from a well that a farmer drilled many years ago.


This was our home - 1226 E 2600 North in North Ogden. Right at the base of the mountains. I lived here from about 3 months of age until I was 10.


This is the chapel were I was baptized. We attended a different chapel that was also two stories. They have torn that one down and rebuilt it now.


North Ogden Elementry. Much smaller than I remember! I was later transfered to a new school they built.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

How fun! Those are fun memories! When did you take the pictures? Thanks for sharing

Tricia said...

FINALLY, new pictures! That is fun seeing those pictures of where you lived as a kid. The house you lived in is still so cute! I'm sure Granny had a beautiful garden out front.

David Stewart said...

We took these two trips ago to Utah.

Cyndi said...

Fun Daddy, its fun to learn about your childhood. Good to see new pics too. Love you guys!

Tara said...

How cool. I want to go back and take pictures of everything now too! Thanks for sharing that, I like it.