CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Guess what our Priesthood Brethern did for us today?

During Relief Society the youth took care of Primary, and all the brethern served ALL the sisters 18 years & older a luncheon they had prepared.
They said they kept it simple, because it was the Sabbath, but I just have to say it was delicious! What a wonderful TREAT for all of us women in the Relief Society! That was truly a display of LOVE and appreciation for all of the sisters in the ward! What can I say.....we have a GREAT Bishop!THANKS BISHOP!!!!!!
And thanks to all the men in the ward who made this happen. We are grateful!I took pictures, but again, I have to learn to how to hook up my camera to get those onto this blog. If Dave were home, he could show me....but, alas....he is in Idaho.

2 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is too cool!

Cyndi said...

That is so fun. You are lucky....all we got were cookies.