CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Surprise

The image “http://www.ediblearrangements.com/images/arrangements/DFD-GrnMetal-largeview.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Yesterday there was a knock at the door and when I opened it I was flabbergasted to see a beautiful edible bouquet being delivered to ME right at my doorstep! They said, "this if for Claudia Stewart", and I responded "for me"? And the guy said, "if you are Claudia Stewart, yes." WOW, for me???? I was happily SHOCKED....for me!THANKS TO LANAE & CHRIS & FAMILY.....I love it and of course I LOVE YOU!Mine look just like this picture, but a blue metal basket. I got this picture from their website, because I don't know how to hook-up my camera to the computer to download the pictures I took of MY bouquet. (Dave is in Idaho visiting his Mom for Mother's Day today)I immediately began eating the fruit last night....then this am, I took it over to my Mom's & Joyce's house for a shared breakfast....I brought the fruit and they provided the waffles. I drove over there in my PJ's (before church). We also had some cocoa in cute coconut cups (drink through the straws) from Target. I got them each one and I have two in our guest room.

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

Yeah! I am glad you liked it! We LOVE YOU!

David Stewart said...

Wish I was home to enjoy it!

Good gift 'nae!

Dad

Cyndi said...

What a fun GIFT! and Delicious.

Gramma Stewie said...

It was delicious...I ate the very last morsel of fruit today, as work. The fruit was premium....very, very sweet strawberries, and pineapple...yummy cantelope and honeydew melon too. It was delicious down to the last bite!

Sharon said...

That looks yummy, Claudia! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!