CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aunt Norma's Memorial Service

Last night after work, I went to my Mom's house to watch her sister's memorial service on DVD. It was beautiful. Her kids and grandkids did an excellent job putting this together. They covered all bases....with wonderful pictures on display, beautiful music sung by her granddaughter, Carly, and another song by her son-in-law, Terry. They even made a video of Aunt Norma's life, set to music of the 40's...which was their era. Some of her granddaughters spoke of their memories of their Grandma. She is from the same mold as my Mom for sure, as they always make things FUN! Really, those 3 sisters know how to make everyday things FUN! Terry read some of the memories my Mom wrote about her sister and their younger sister, Barbara, made a video clip of herself telling some memories of their shared times together. Barbara's clip was hilarious and yet also touching. They all were loving sisters! It was neat to watch that together with Joyce & Debbie and my Mom. Afterwards, Debbie came over to hang out with me at our house. We watched Monk on the DVR and had fudgescicles & licorice. It was good times the whole night.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

That sounds really nice! I am glad you guys all watched it together. That made it more special! Love you!

Cyndi said...

That sounds like fun. Glad you were all able to get together and share those moments together. I miss hanging out with all you ladies.

Tricia said...

What a nice night. I hope we all have a little of that funNESS from the Grandma! Glad you guys all have each other close by.

Tara said...

LOVE YOU!!!