CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY"

This is the first time we have been apart on your B'day. I wish we could go out to dinner together tonight (and a movie). I know you are very busy and working HARD. I appreciate that. I hope everything 'goes your way' today....meaning an extra smooth day at work for you (my wish for you) Just know: YOU ARE LOVED and MISSED! Take care and be safe!

Happy Fifty-something (we won't say exactly which number it is here).

Note to our girls: This is my FIRST POST by myself and you are right...it is easy! You are good teachers too. Thanks a bunch for showing me how to do this. I love it!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! We love you so much! Have fun...quit work a little earlier if you can today. Can't wait to see you. 143!

Mom-good job on the post!

Gramma Stewie said...

Thanks, Cyndi....I was proud of myself! I know it was my good teachers.

Monson Family said...

Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you and wish we could all be there to celebrate with you! and good job Mom!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday DAD! Sad that you had to work on your birthday...there should be a law against that! LOVE YOU and wish we could be with you on your birthday!!!!!!!

David Stewart said...

Thanks all. Wish I could have been with you.

Love
David

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Sorry I didn't get my package out! It should be there soon. Good job on all the posts mom! We love you Dad and Grandpa!