CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I did my 'new duties' again today....

Well it's Tuesday, and I just finished my fairly new weekly tasks. If you don't know, while Dave has been working out of town, I have the JOY of cleaning the kitty litter box....something Dave has ALWAYS done for our household. It isn't as bad as I thought, but the first time I really goofed. The box is siftable, and comes in many pieces....like 3 or 4 siftable trays. Well, you have to get them put together correctly, or the next time you go to sift it....the whole thing sifts onto the garage floor. Well, that was my first experience with it, but I was a quick learner, and never did that again. Another one of my newfound duties is taking the big trashcans out to the curb each week. Dave has always been a gentleman and insists on taking care of all things related to trash...which is perfect for me... 'cuz I don't like "dirty". Thank goodness these duties are only temporary...till Dave gets home. That is my exciting day: going to work and these 'special' home duties. I miss my honey....not just for this, of course. I really miss him to hang out with and go Costco with, to go to the movies with, and to grab a bite to eat together also. Simple little things, but I miss doing them all with my honey.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

Awww cute! I like that you are posting now Mom! Good job! Good job on your new duties! That is no fun!

Cyndi said...

Isn't it nice to have such GENTLEMAN husbands. It's not fun when they are gone and you have to do those "duties" your a strong woman being on your own for so long...and dad is strong for taking time to get this resort set up.

David Stewart said...

Can't wait to get back to my chores!

David

Tara said...

SAD! I hate the dirty jobs too...Jon does them when he can, but with his always changing schedule, sometimes I still get the JOY of doing them! Ü
I KNOW your pain of missing your husband! I've done that too many times...you're being a trooper though! Call one of your girls whenever you get lonely!! WE LOVE YOU!!